Profinet board communication with S71200 PLC

Sorry, posted that reply before seeing your previous comment.

Anyway I am waiting to get more information.

Just as an example, if the first module consist of bits to start or stop a control, how can it be used in a program rung?

Thanks

JRW,
Thank you for all your help. I finally figured out how everything goes and was able to construct my program and its working great.

The board we are using has a generic Profinet I/O as well as generic GSD file.

It was a great learning experience dealing with non-off the self Profinet I/O device.

Thanks,

Similar Topics

Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I want to establish profinet communication between siemens plc and my system using python programming. Which python lib can i use to...
Replies
Views
I want to establish a Profinet network in my production plant to connect multiple devices, including a PLC, HMI, and multiple Profinet-based...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a customer with a S7300 from around 2013 which they link to approx 25 inverters, 3 DP to DP converters and 5 IM153 remote I/O units...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am trying to establish communication over profinet between Siemens S7-1200 PLC as IO device and codesys plc as IO controller. But I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom