Profisafe between two S7-1200

swedeleaner

Hello, I´m doing an exercise in safety and is using SENPDP and RCVDP to accomplish a safe connection between the two PLC:s. But I´m stuck at the parametrization. the input LADDR at both FB:s should be something like hardware Identifier but i cant find this anywhere. I´ve looked in system constants on the CPU:s but don´t know which i am supposed to use.

I also find RCVDP confusing, what is supposed to be on the input side, SUBBO_0-SUBBBO_15? I thought that i just needed to use the output side´s RD_BO_0-RD_BO_15

Thanks in advance.. 🤞🏻

/Mattias

Hello, I´m doing an exercise in safety and is using SENPDP and RCVDP to accomplish a safe connection between the two PLC:s. But I´m stuck at the parametrization. the input LADDR at both FB:s should be something like hardware Identifier but i cant find this anywhere. I´ve looked in system constants on the CPU:s but don´t know which i am supposed to use.

I also find RCVDP confusing, what is supposed to be on the input side, SUBBO_0-SUBBBO_15? I thought that i just needed to use the output side´s RD_BO_0-RD_BO_15

Thanks in advance.. 🤞🏻

/Mattias

the HWID is the transfer area (F-CD, not CD) that is set up for the comms.

The SUB inputs are for the "substitute value" that should be use if there is a comms error and it needs to go go its safe state.

I finally got it work, I think the F-CD created a bunch of new system constants, I tried them all and finally found a combination that produced the desired results.