Program language conversion S7

Dear Sir,
I am having a PLC programm of S7-300 in german language an i want it to change it to ENGLISH can u tell me how to do it http://**********/images/smilies/icon_redface.gif

For the program itself it is easy: open STEP 7 in English and open the program. The symbolic names have to be changed by hand in the symbol table. After that they are changed throughout the entire program. The comments however have to be translated one by one by hand.

Kind regards,

Export the symbols then do a search replace or manually change. Then re-import.

Then create source of the program (symbolically) then change the comments in word or some other editror before re-importing.

If you load the german and english version from the Step7 dvd, then you can export all the symbols, comments..all. When you open it then in excel you will see 2 columns. An engish column and German column. The english will be blank but you can then start filling in the translation. Re-import...viola

This way you can switch languages as needed