Prosave decoder software

How use decoder

Please send me a Hotmail address, Gmail seems to not exept the attachment, even though its extension is changed

Have you ever made an upgrade with this tool?

I have the result form the decoder (I added the result), but some memories I don't think that exist on the PLC like "plc2 M1.21"; some like "plc1 DB50.DBW100" I can find in the program.

In summary I'm a little confuse whit the result IDK is there are someone with experience on this topic.

Have you ever made an upgrade with this tool?

I have the result form the decoder (I added the result), but some memories I don't think that exist on the PLC like "plc2 M1.21"; some like "plc1 DB50.DBW100" I can find in the program.

In summary I'm a little confuse whit the result IDK is there are someone with experience on this topic.

I have the same doubt as you, I can't locate any "db" in the PLC project, hopefully someone with more experience can guide us.