Prove to me that Modicon is worthwhile

It's key to note that a generic CF card works in PV+ but a generic SD card doesn't work in M340

Its also key to note that a PV+ is a display and an M340 is a PLC
A generic card will work in the Schneider (Magellis) displays. I do not know of any plc that that can use a generic card for program storage

Hi, we have been using modicon here for 20 years with no problems, we replaced ou 200 series with ab, we have had more problems with ab & had to replace several counter cards & 1 processor control logix 5000 in 1 year with ab , none in 20 years with modicon

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I have a unique problem that I am trying to solve. The load times between screens on my HMI are pretty standard, but 2 of the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a way to improve my programming and problem solving skills? Most courses just cover functions and UI from the programming...
Replies
Views
4 elevator systems (a sedan with counterweight and there is only 2 positions commanded when running in sequence, 0 and xxxx) controlled via...
Replies
Views
So I have a plc program where most of the outputs are based on a counter that goes from 0 to 1000. The counter speed is adjustable and is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, During these lock downtimes. I would like to improve my skills. I know about AB PLC and a little bit of Siemens S7 plcs. Can someone...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom