Pump control

Greg,

I have an example of a triplex system but it's written in Klockner Moeller Easy Soft, I can't seem to change the file extension. Maybe check KM's website for a download of the Easy Soft if you can get it I would be happy to e-mail it to you.
We use a single pressure transducer on a common header using the lead/lag scenario, we stage the lead on pressure fall then stage the lag pumps two ways, if the lead VFD hits 59hz the lag comes in or if pressure setpoint is not met in a given time the lag stages.

Similar Topics

Hey there guys, I'm relatively new to PLC programming. I had a few basic classes in college but since then I have mainly been on the instrument...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am a newbie and I have trouble in the control sequence. I have a system with 4 pumps. The required: Ex: Push a button to start in...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have a system at a water treatment plant where large raw water tanks feed into the plant that's all on the same level. At high tank...
Replies
Views
I am at a loss... I have a pasteurizing system that i need to control product temperature with the speed of the product pump. I currently have a...
Replies
Views
I am controlling a very tight window in a 8 foot sump. My low level to keep from cavitating the pump is 44” and my high level is 55”. The problem...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom