PWF 753 Output Current From MSG.

HoldenC

I have been trying to find a way to get the Output Current from some PowerFlex drives to read to my ControlLogix plc. These are all running off of ethernet.

I tried adding Output Current in the Device Definition, but when I try to download the program, I get an invalid data type pointing to the PowerFlex 753 AIO.

I was hoping for the time being I could just do this with a MSG instruction since there is only 4 drives Im wanting to read.

I searched up the users manual that shows the process. However, when setting up the Get Single Attribute Message, the source Output Current is not in the list when pointing to the drive.

Can anyone offer any assistance ?

I has all those values input, but I was thinking it was going to pull the data from the Output Current tag internal to the drive.

It never dawned on me to create the tag myself. :oops: