Question about FBD programming in Step 7

corycablue

Hello, im pretty new to the FBD programming in the step 7 software and have a question for someone out there. I have a timer in a program that on the start timer input right now is looking at the correct symbol name but no the correct status of that. Right now it is looking for a 1 to start the timer and i need it to be looking for that to be a zero. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Pretty much i need it to be inverted of what it actuall is right now.

Thanks

Similar Topics

I only have one POU in the program that is written in Function Block Diagram. It is only 12 rungs, so I could just re write it into structured...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a CompactLogix connected to a RedLion HMI. RSL5000 is V19.01.00 (CPR 9 SR 3). I am unable to open any of the FBD's on this project...
Replies
Views
Bit of a newbie here, be gentle :D Playing here with a Telemecanique/Schneider Zelio unit. Can manage ladder program, but totally new to this FBD...
Replies
Views
Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom