Zelio FBD question ( newbie)

Use: PRESET H-METER (Preset Hour Counter)

Note, this can only be used in FBD not Ladder.

I have been trying to use the PRESET H-METER and can use it no problem to switch ON an output after a preset time, but I can't see how to make it into a run meter for an output.

It can be done with Display blocks to.

The good thing with PLC programming is that there is mostly many ways to get things done.

There are advantages and disadvantages of both Text and display blocks. One neat thing about display blocks is that you can scale an integer with decimals.

runtime2.jpg

Similar Topics

I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using ZelioSoft. Attached you will find the program. The system has 4 sensors and their combination activates 3 motors. In...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to create an automatic washing process which consists of 3 washing cycles. The first and third cycles consist of 3 phases: Water Intake...
Replies
Views
Just a bit stuck here ? I enclose a program I did a while back (with assistance from here :thumb:) of a two pump control where Pump 1 starts...
Replies
Views
I worked on zelio relay from schnider at FBD but I noted somethings : 1- there is no any marker relay ( internal output relay ) at FBD although...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom