Question about S7-200 SCR instructions

Iner

Hello,

Looking at the paper version of a chinese S7 200 Smart program that I will need to manually convert I have a question about the use of the SCR Instructions.

As I understand it, the logic bewteen SCR and SCRE will only execute if the S bit is on.

They have something like

SCR S0.1
Bit always on energize normal coil M3.0
An Input condition allows SCRT transition to S0.2

SCRE

If the logic is not computed if S0.1 is inactive, will the M3.0 bit stay at ON? I conclude this is not the case since it does not appear to be written elsewhere.

Are coil logic still computed when the step is not active? Or maybe the bits which were not written during the scan and not latched are automatically reset to zero?

I can't find the answer in the manual.