Question marks on ActiveX heading text/captions/tool tips in FactoryTalk

MMMcLovin

Title explains problem. Basically after transferring from one computer to another, the question marks appear. ActiveX is up to date and registered. I have tried importing using gfx and xml, and it yields similar or worse results.

Should note that I do get a similar problem with non ActiveX components, however importing xml and updating the components fixes the problem. Not only was there question marks, but the text has reverted to older text. the screen was duplicated and changed to fit another application. Only with non ActiveX.

Does anybody have any experience with these question marks?

Thanks in advance.

I cant give files unfortunately because of confidentiality reasons.

Are you using more two or more languages on your project? Usually question marks is related to missing strings.

Also check the regional settings and language on both computers.