QuickPanel Total Control Question

alive15

Does anyone here know if the Allen Bradley Quick Panel Total Control Model #2880045-01 is still sold by Allen Bradley? If you know the website / link to where I could possibly find out which items are now obsolete as well, that would be wonderful. Thanks!

AFAIK Those old TCP units have all been obsolte and only available in the used market (eBay) for many years.

I did not know that AB sold them at one time, I do know that GE purchased the brand and AFAIK all hardware rights back in the 1990's.

Last edited:
With GE Profigy ME tou can convert the older projects for a newer screen. Somewhere online there is a cheat sheet for similar replacement screens.

I'm sure a local distributor could help you. I'd recommend that route over the same screen unless no changes / upgrades will happen on site ever.

Proface is another good choice. I forgot that the older panels were pretty much the same.

I've used the proface with modus RTU and TCP, DF1 CIP and even A fisher ROC RTU protocol.

LadderLogic, you are correct.

Total Control Products was brand-labeling Proface units as QuickPanels, with QuickDesigner software. Subsequently, GE acquired Total Control Products. Now you can purchase from Proface directly.

I wasnt sure who was rebranding whose. I just knew that the tool cable was the same and the project extension we're only 1 letter off. .prj And .prx