Quickpanel view & Control migration

ctsoft

Hello to all. I have some doubt on Quickpanel control
part no.IC745CGL06MTD-EF which is client request me to upgrade.
From the GE catalog i just know IC745CGL06MTD is a Quick panel view & control 6" mono/TFT loaded display. I can't find any mean for -EF.
Does anybody know it and can recommend what is compatible part no for migration?
Thank you.

The - EF is the version of the Hardware/Firmware
The old IC754 QuickPanels are obsolete.
The 6" replacement is part number is IC755CSS06RDA QuickPanel + 6” Color TFT with Resistive Touch Screen

It needs a larger cut out and you may need to update your Proficy ME to use it. IIRC you will need minimum PME 8.60 with latest SIM but the old project can be reloaded to the new QuickPanel+.