Reader-Cheater Safety Glasses

I am so sorry to hear the news, I dont know what I would do... my prayers are with you my friend

I've found -- through the same sort of trial-and-mostly-error is that it isn't the size of the magnifying lens, but where it sits on your eyeline. This is why prescription ones are generally better, because they are tailored to your face.

Many safety glasses have large lenses to fully cover your whole eye, and as a result, that "dime-sized" magnifier is too low to use without tilting your head way back.

The one that works best for me is this ($19 for 2):
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N4107XX/
It's a fairly narrow set of glasses, so the magnifier hits right where I need it. But if I'm looking at something distant, it's easy to tilt my head down to see clearly.

Naturally, YMMV.

Similar Topics

Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Hello! First time poster, been reading forums ever since I graduated. I am calling on the PLC gods to hopefully help me through an issue with the...
Replies
Views
Years ago, we had a PLC-5 here running some "Supervisory" Utilities Logic. It had (still has) a Wonderware front-end. It was reading multiple...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon! For the past several days, I have been trying to set up this Balluff BIS018A RFID head to communicate with a Do-more BRX DM1E-M-D...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends Is it possible to connect a serial barcode reader to a Delta HMI? I am lookin DOP103BQ and DOP107CV. I have serch in manuals but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom