Recovery Software

Hi PLC KID, l will get in first and ask a question please (slightly of topic). What do you think of testing files with something like Virus Total? What is the likely hood of there being anything suspicious with a low or 0 result out of the 56 (currently) anti virus software's?
Like all forum members, l always wish to increase my knowledge and seeing how we are talking on computers (which we all use for PLC's) l will be so bold to suggest a lot of members would be interested if you would be willing to give an in depth answer if you could?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

My hard drive crashed on my PC that I was running an old version of Concept. I still have the installation disk but do not have the activation...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a 222 CPU. I need to recover the program from the eeprom memory. Is it possible?
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a customer with a 1756-L72 ControlLogix PLC. They have recently got a T01:C62 Fault Code. I am trying to figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first time poster and working on an existing PC TriSafe PLC for the first time for a project. I am wondering if anyone would know if...
Replies
Views
I've got an old PanelView 1000 here where I've been asked to recover the program because nobody has a copy of it. I was led to believe that just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom