Red Lion and Fanuc Robot

Brijm

Lifetime Supporting Member
I recently went through a training course for Fanuc Robots. That got me thinking... Has anyone used a G3 Red Lion HMI to talk between a Fanuc and AB PLC. I was surprised that there was not a driver for it, but I assume that Modbus or TCP/IP would work. Programming the Robot seems pretty easy... I'm not sure about the setup however for buying one off E-bay... There are a lot of options. I'm also going to start working on Fanuc CNC... so this would apply there as well.

Similar Topics

Hey guys First thing is it possible to have 3 buttons in red lion hmi display to start 3 different fanuc programs ? I have tried connecting...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I'm using a new Red Lion G308 HMI with an existing GEFANUC 9030 PLC with a 364 CPU with built in Ethernet. I can communicate with...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom