Red Lion Datastation Plus > GE 90/70 IC697CMM742

Cnorez

I'm having problems getting the red lion to talk to a GE 90/70 through the 742 card via TCP/IP Master SRTP driver. We've been able to get it to talk to our GE 90/30 plc's with the same driver. Any ideas?

What error(s) are you seeing?
Verify that your version of the CMM has the GE SRTP protocol and not the older GE TCP/IP protocol, they are slightly different.
For support on the 90-70 you need to contact www.cimtec.com.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a question about using the Datastation with Idec PLCs. Has anyone done this before? I currently have two FC4A PLCs that communicate...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom