Red Lion DSPSX

jhinton

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am having trouble using Sync Manager with a MicroLogix 1100. I am reading a 20 digit barcode and adding some more information then using the FTPPutFile command to FTP the data to a host computer. It will work for a varied number of barcodes (44 most) then it will stop working. I am using a trigger tag in the plc. When I have used the usb port to get online with the dspsx and go to the watch window the trigger tag shows n/a. If I change anything about the tag and upload then it starts working again. Can someone please look at my program and see what I am doing wrong? I have tried every thing I know to try and talked to red lion tech support several times.

Similar Topics

Hello all, thanks for reading! This is my first post so please be gentle. I have a difficult scenario that I'm struggling to make work. I have a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to take data from PAXI (with RS485 comms cards) and log it using a DSPSX. I have the PAXI hooked to a rotary length...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are trying to connect (for the 1st time) a Red Lion DSPSX to a Siemens S7. Unfortunately I do not have the S7 in front of me but I have...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I got four PAXS and one PAXD connected to DSPSX via RS485. Each meter has its own number and baud rate is 9600,data bit 8, stop bit 1...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I got RS232 serial output from Navigational Device. I want to display that message on to vitual HMI using Read Lion DSPSX. How do I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom