Red Lion PAXS and PAXD on RS485 to DSPSX problem

amitpanvekar

Hi folks,

I got four PAXS and one PAXD connected to DSPSX via RS485. Each meter has its own number and baud rate is 9600,data bit 8, stop bit 1 and parity none(meter and in crimson). I am using RLC Instrument driver to connect all these meters.Could you help me to resolve this problem please?

Your help is appreciated.

Cheers

Hi folks,

I got four PAXS and one PAXD connected to DSPSX via RS485. Each meter has its own number and baud rate is 9600,data bit 8, stop bit 1 and parity none(meter and in crimson). I am using RLC Instrument driver to connect all these meters.Could you help me to resolve this problem please?

Your help is appreciated.

Cheers

I think to get some help you will need to tell us what the problem is.

Thanks for your reply JHarbin.

The problem is that all these meters connected to DSPSX vis RS485. I cannot able to see the correct output on virtual HMI via ethernet.

When leave only any one device connected and remove others I am able to read that device correctly as expected.

Please note each meter has unique identification number.

I have changed the database. Please find the updated database.

Cheers

Thanks for your reply JHarbin.

The problem is that all these meters connected to DSPSX vis RS485. I cannot able to see the correct output on virtual HMI via ethernet.

When leave only any one device connected and remove others I am able to read that device correctly as expected.

Please note each meter has unique identification number.

I have changed the database. Please find the updated database.

Cheers

I don't see anything that jumps out at me except that I think your "L" Tags should be read only - but that shouldn't be a problem.

Have you tried to remove just your DEV5 to see if the others work?

I think I would start with a new configuration and only add DEV1 and a tag for it. Then add DEV2 and a tag for it (etc.)

I would also only wire up the ones that you have added one at a time.

I know that you have checked the configuration of the PAX units, that is where I would look, but you may want to email Redlion Tech Support and send them your configuration. They will get back to you right away.