Red Lion DSPZR cant download database

Edmhydraulics

Good day everyone, bit of a problem, I have a Red Lion DSPZR that I have been working with, yesterday was loading database programs fine, now today I cant. I have been using the USB connection, checked my com ports, they are working, have tried multiple com ports. Have also tried TCP/IP using Ethernet to download. Cant get that to work either, keep getting the following Error.

Error - No acknowledge from target device.

The DSP is functioning properly, just cant download right now.🔨

Is there a way to manually reset the DSP and then reload the Database.

Any quick help would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

Edm.

I did end up speaking with Red Lion tech support, they are good. Looks like the USB port failed, was able to upload via the compact flash card and set up program downloading through the ethernet. Still dont know why the USB port would fail, but at least I can access the unit now.

Thanks,

Edm.