Red Lion Graphite to S7 200 PPI over Rs232?

DRDan

I have a Red Lion Graphite HMI with 2 x rs232 and 1 x rs485 ports.
I need to connect to a Modbus RTU network (rs485) and a Siemens S7 200 over PPI (rs485) simultaneously. I've done this before using a G3 with an extra rs485 option card - the graphites don't seem to have this option.

Is it possible to use a rs232/rs485 converter to use a spare rs232 port from the Red Lion to communicate with the S7-200?

If so, which drivers, settings, cable pins do I use? I've tried using a Moxa un-isolated converter but with no luck.

Just to follow up:
I couldn't connect to the s7-200 with ethernet directly, so I used a Brainboxes ES-522 to act as the ethernet to rs485 converter. As the es-522 has 2 rs485 ports, I used the other one to make a modbus network in the same remote piece of equipment to talk to some drives. The Red Lion graphite just connected via ethernet using virtual ports.