Red Lion PAX to Graphite HMI communication issue

Tkling

I have a graphite HMI and 3 PAX panel meters.
I have tried using RLC and Modbus Master drivers, 2 different cables, with and without Comm connection, with and without resistors.
Connected thru Rs485 port with RJ45 to terminal adapter wired up to PAXCDC10 cards on each panel meter.
I cannot get the LED on the RJ45 connection to show communication from the panels to the HMI.

2 wire RS485
Baud rate 19200
8 bits
no parity
drop numbers are 245 thru 247

What am I overlooking, I am thinking it has to be something stupid.

When I wire it up A and B with terminals 7 and 8 on the RJ45 I get a solid red to show a wiring problem, but with 1 and 8 or 2 and 7 it does nothing.

Similar Topics

Has anyone ever set up communications with a Red Lion EPAX-6 Digit Display via Profibus? The hardware configuration was no problem, but I have...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom