Red Lion - Multi dimensional array help

Saint AAI

Hi, I'm having problems getting crimson to map tags with data in a 2 dimensional array of a user defined data type. Its a control logix plc and I'm using the L5K file with the G3. I make a integer tag in crimson that I want to point to an area in the array and then click on mapping, choose the plc and find the Tag name. All this is ok, but when I find the tag I want eg. DataX[0,2].Data3 when I click on this and then click ok it appears as DataX[0,0].Data3 in the mapping box. Is there something I'm doing wrong with my mapping or does crimson not like multidimensional arrays of custom data types? I'm currently using build 482A of Crimson 2.

Thanks, Shane.

Similar Topics

I am developing an application for the G304 in Crimson 3. In Crimson 2, I was able to select a 'Multi-Text' primative that would display one of a...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom