Red Lion Sort Data

Blshelt

Hi all, I am using the Red Lion graphite looking for a way to order 7 data tags in descending order to be displayed on the screen. I haven't noticed a built in sort function in crimson. Has anyone done this with a Red Lion?

Hi Blshelt!

You can use the built in Structured text style programming tool under the "Programs" tab to write a simple program. Here in my file I wrote a simple linear sort which uses the random function to place values into the given array.

***EDIT: I could not upload the given program***

It shouldn't be much trouble to switch out the random values with your tag values.

If you can message me I could just email you the file.

Similar Topics

Hi All, As a precaution my company has been collecting copies all the HMI and PLC programs. I have recorded copies of most of our sites...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom