Redlion G3: Upgrade to a larger size

G3oem

It is a G303 without a screen--the computer only.

and I mispoke. I meant I have manually edited the databases between G3OEM and CSMSTR. sorry. there should be no difference between G3OEM and G303, but the CSMSTR is more like data center and has comm and block mapping features that the 303 doesn't.

programs

I still (always have) have trouble getting programs to execute.

I have While (1) [forever] loop started by "on startup" in "user interface | pages" but i am not convinced it always starts. sometimes it works great and other times I sit and wonder if it has launched.

I also have programs called by "on triggers" that should fire when the clock hits a certain time. sometimes they don't ever seem to run.

After a very long time, I learned that the "translate" button is not reliable and i started adding white space before translating, etc.

is anyone else having trouble like this? is there a "restart" button in Crimson?