REDLION Read Controllogix Bit of word/dword. How?

skyfox

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is it possible to Map a Logix Dword or a Word bit as a Tag in Redlion G3?

Basically I want to have a DINT Tag from Logix as a Single (not an array of DINT's), Tag in Redlion. Then Afterwards, map another HMI tag(s) to refrence a bit(s) in that DWORD. Is this possible?

Scared of using Logix Bit arrays in Redlion G3. Somehow Mapped bits seems to get changed or De-refrenced with subsequent HMI uploads after modifying the HMI program. I am carefull about generating a new L5K file each and every time I do PLC changes, and then loading that in to CRIMSON before I do any HMI updates. Eventhough I have not done any changes to the structure of the previously uploaded and mapped bit array Tags, tag refrencing seems gets changed sometimes. Happened to me three or four times already. Totally scared of sending HMI updates to the field when this happens this often.

I am importing the L5K from COMM's and am using the Latest CRIMSON 3 version. Any Ideas as to what is causing this?