Request someone to verify AOI for me

g.mccormick

Lifetime Supporting Member
I've created an AOI in Studio 5000 for the first time. This is an AOI to do a bunch of math to calculate air properties. I don't have access to a controller or to 5000 emulate to verify the calculations work. Would someone be willing to run the AOI through a test? I will provide the AOI and an excel sheet with the different input test values. Thanks

I've created an AOI in Studio 5000 for the first time. This is an AOI to do a bunch of math to calculate air properties. I don't have access to a controller or to 5000 emulate to verify the calculations work. Would someone be willing to run the AOI through a test? I will provide the AOI and an excel sheet with the different input test values. Thanks

I have a L62S processor I can test it on if you want to send it to me.

Hey jstolaruk. I put a new version (same name) on that link. Give that one a try if you would. I found a big typo in the first large equation and fixed. The calculation now correctly gives me the first value in excel.

Thanks