Request someone to verify AOI for me

I think you have swapped around the input values for Pct_RH and Pbaro_kPa.

The Pbaro_kPa should be 99.98 on each test.

Pct_RH should be 50.77 for test 1,2,3 and 39.61 for Test4

I put one more copy up there. I had one last typo. I'm pretty confident in the fix, but if you'd like you can grab and test. I really owe you a beer. Thanks for the help.

It is interesting on how inaccurate the values are coming from the controller. The math in this AOI is doing lots of powers, log, ln, etc. The floating point error in these controller is giving values that are only seemingly a match to about 2 decimal places.

It is interesting on how inaccurate the values are coming from the controller. The math in this AOI is doing lots of powers, log, ln, etc. The floating point error in these controller is giving values that are only seemingly a match to about 2 decimal places.

Yes, 32 bit reals are pretty course. How's this?

Capture.JPG