Reset Module inside AOI

RetiQlum

I'd like you to meet my IO_Link Block, Fred. There are a couple of SSVs outside of Fred's AOI whose main purpose in life is to prevent me from getting phone calls.

Is there a method to reference the module inside of the AOI to prevent even more phone calls?fred.png

Yes, I do this all the time. Create a parameter called Module, of type Module, and pass Fred_Block into the AOI. The parameter must be an InOut type.

Similar Topics

We have a remove PLC rack that is being used to collect data from older equipment via a 1756-DHRIO module. This module occasionally faults out...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I need help help with my delta module. Model : DVP-06XA-S Firmwire : 4.08 When i was setting my Rs485 parameter i...
Replies
Views
I am facing an issue module 1756-OF8 is showing the minor fault = recoverable in the module info.How can i reset it?
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to do this via MSG or SSV? All I want is the "Reset Module" type of command that one can find in the third tab of the generic...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Now the second time programming Controllogix. I go online with my old trusty RS232 cable no problem. Loaded firmware etc online...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom