Rmc 100

No problem with the current version of Vista

SMOKE said:
Peter while your here I wanted to ask you if the RMC 100 program will run ok with Vista. I want to bring my home laptop there next week.
The software developers and I have been using Vista for a long time now. You should be able to download the current release here
http://www.deltamotion.com/dloads/downloads.php?category=rmc100&subcategory=Software and test out your installation before coming for training.

Our programmers belong to the MSDN ( Microsoft Developer Network ). They have access to Microsoft software a year or more before the average joe does so there is little that takes us by surprise.

Similar Topics

I can't seem to figure out how to add descriptors to I/O points on an RMC using PCCU. Say, for example, I want to use "Valve_1" as a descriptor...
Replies
Views
Hi All Are the Run Mode Change (RMC) capabilities available in developer edition only CCW? I'm talking about CCW V13.
Replies
Views
Hello, I am considering to using Delta Motion product for cutting and synchronizing application. We are using Analog Servo 1756-M02AE that will...
Replies
Views
I am setting for the first time a Delta RMC150E with a ControlLogix. I think I have most everything figured out, but have just one question I am...
Replies
Views
I apologize if this has been answered before, but I have a customer with an RMC connected to an ENBT (ABCLX Slot 1). They have another ENBT (Slot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom