Rockwell FactoryTalk Proxmox Virtualization

zane797

Has anyone gotten FT working on Proxmox based VMs? I've been working on trialing Proxmox in place of ESXI for development servers and FactoryTalk has had crashing issues every time I launch FT V Studio, it lets me select the application type but not load an existing or create a new application. All crashes are related to .NET framework issues or the FTACommon/FTACommonEx dll files. I've tried Windows server 2k16 and 2k19 and Windows 10 pro, all with the same results. We also spent a day on a call with Rockwell and updated several packages but no dice.

Similar Topics

I have been trialing a Proxmox based development server for my group but have had no end of troubles with the several instances of VM I have...
Replies
Views
Hello! In FTView SE 13.00 for the AlarmEventSummary1 object I need to add the filter Alarm Name LIKE % %. In the field % % I want to pass a...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to download and use the Transfer Utility of the Rockwell FactoryTalk View ME ? only the Utility ? without any special requirements...
Replies
Views
I have seen posts about the Rockwell FactoryTalk ME DataStore Plus ActiveX control to save historical data to a CSV, but frankly the caveats seem...
Replies
Views
Our company has 10 licenses. We have about 10 engineers covering 2 shifts. Lately, when I've been trying to open RSLogix 5000/Studio 5000, I've...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom