RS Linx installation problem

Buscom

Hello,

I have uninstall RSLinx in my computer and want now to install it again.

I have dowload the RSLinx classic lite free at the website of Rockwell Automtion, The download was correct and when I launch the setup, the installshield wizard ask me to click "next" to continue, and when I click "next" , nothing happen.

I don't understand why it doesn't continue the installation. Can someone help me please?

I don't understand why it doesn't continue the installation. Can someone help me please?
Do you have Administrative Installation rights on this computer? Normally you must have that to be able to install any program. Is your computer operating system compatible with the version of RSLinx Lite? I think for anything beyond Windows XP, you will have problems inless you use a virtual copy of an older Windows operating system.