RSiOPCAuto Connectivity VS2010

SourceGin

Hi all ,
What im attempting to To is to have my RsiOPCauto.DLL in which has been Added to my VB2010 Solution and Connect to a remote RSLinx OEM Installation to grab tags, i have a remote RsLinx OEM Install with OPC Topic setup as REPORT, i have my matrikon OPC explorer Seeing the Node of Rslinx across the network and grabbing values just fine , how can i get the same Effect into VS2010 through RsiOPCauto.DLL

thanks

Similar Topics

I've Started a VB2012 Project Looking at a OPC Topic in Rslinx Just wanting my tag value to show up in TextBox1.Text Any Idea's why it isn't or...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am creating a dotnet application with RsiOPCAuto.dll, and I have managed to read and write tags value. But today when I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
Hello All. I am new to the forum, I am not sure if this has ben addressed or not. I have a Micro820 controller that I am using for a controller on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I use a "Remote access from Internet" device on my machine networks, to allow remote access to them, and therefore to the PLCs for remote...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom