RSLinx PLC connectivity issue

Hello Team!
Glad to join your group!
I am stuck on an connectivity issue I am having with a customers PLC I am trying to help troubleshoot machine issues with.
Processor is an AB 1756-L55 with a 1756 ENBT/A Ethernet IP card
RSLogix 5000 V16 RSLinx Classic V2.59
I can see all of the cards, backplane, ect when I drill down in "Who Active". I can ping it with CMD prompt, and I can see thousands of packets sent and receved when I go to LAN status on the laptop.
But I cant go online with the processor, upload the program, or set the program path. I do have a backup copy of the program on the PC as well. I attached a few screen shots.
Any advise is greatly appreciated!
Cheers!

Pic 1.jpg Pic 2.jpg Pic 3.jpg

Keep clickin', it will come. Have you the EDS file? Wish I could be more specific with you but others will jump in soon. Good Luck!

Only thing I can see offhand is that your selection in Pic 1 indicates you are trying to connect across the Channel 0 DF1 port.

Select the processor from immediately under the backplane.

Only thing I can see offhand is that your selection in Pic 1 indicates you are trying to connect across the Channel 0 DF1 port.

Select the processor from immediately under the backplane.

Exactly. You drilled down farther than was necessary. Click on the CPU as indicated, and those buttons will wake up for you.

OG

Who active.JPG

Thanks @plvlce and @Operaghost. Im pretty sure I tried that one too yesterday, just took a screen shot of the full drill down but will confirm once I am back on site this afternoon.
BCS