RSLinx Remote OPC with VB

paragmangale

Hi
Can anyone help me with Remote OPC. Actually I have tried OPC on local computer having RSLinx OPC server.
A VB application is fetching PLC data through OPC. Do we need to configure anything extra to access data from Remote OPC??
Eg. How we can access RSLinx OPC Server of ComputerA from VB Application of ComputerB. Can anyone help with the syntax.

Regards,
Parag

Similar Topics

I remember reading a thread that explained how to use a remote PC running RSLinx Classic as a server to allow an Ecxel spreadsheet running on...
Replies
Views
I tried to use remote OPC using RSLinx gateway. It worked but It seems that the RSlinx must be installed at client too. Is that right? or is that...
Replies
Views
Besides a $3,000 license to purchase a RsLinx Gateway License for every remote computer network that I work on. Is there another way to get to a...
Replies
Views
Does the last octet mean anything? Technically the network's address is 0, but why does it give you the option in the first place?
Replies
Views
I'm trying to setup a connection on my FTView Studio ME software that is accessing a PVPlus panel on an Ethernet Subnet accessed across the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom