RSLogix: Motion Instruction Error 82

You may need to reset the axis after a safe torque off. To test, use a motion direct command (MAFR), then see if the axis will run. If that works, program in a reset method.
Good luck.

Hello Enginners.

I have the next problem with Kinetix 350, the status is

Axis state: Initializing
Axis Fault:No Fault
Module Fault: Moduleconnfault
Group fault: No Fault
Motion Fault: No Fault
Initialization Fault: No Fault
Attribute Error:No Fault
Start Inhibited:Not Inhibited

I hope you can help, when execute any intruccion mso for example, this go to error.

You can't issue an MSO with the axis in the connecting state or module faulted. There's a specific order and checking status of the axis to properly reset. MASR if axis shutdown. Then MAFR if axis faulted. Then if axis is not shutdown and not faulted and motion group is synced, then MSO.

Theres a Rockwell publication for motion that details all the pertinent status bits and resets. Not at my PC so cant identify them for you, but Google rockwell motion and you'll find it.