RsLogix500 - No Matching File Found

gbeaker

Hi Guys,

I have a SLC 503 CPU that I go online with fairly often and never have a problem. Today when trying I got a "No Matching File Found" error. There is nobody else here to go online or modify files and I am 100% sure I am using the latest file. The processor name and type match and even the program checksum matches. It doesn't even give me an option to upload a use file. There is no password either. I'm stumped. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Please explain. The checksum still matches. Why won't it let me at least upload a use file? I would like to know how RsLogix determines the file isn't a match even though all the obvious stuff matches.

just a guess - but instead of clicking "Go Online" click "Upload" instead ...

I have ZERO explanation - but I know that in some cases in the past that has worked when everything else has failed ...

good luck with it ...

If you are doing this without the source file loaded, then RSL is looking in the wrong directory for the source file when going online. Or you may have inadvertently saved it the last time to a different folder (ie two copies on your drive, the last one and the one before that).

I agree it may just be the directory it is looking in is not the one where the file is stored.

Verify the directory it is looking in and/or use the Browse option to go to the correct directory.