RSView Studio ME Pushbutton write value

RichBlunt

I must be mis remembering, but what I need to do is this.
1.Press GOTO Display button
2.Screen pops up AND a value is written to the plc indicating which button was pressed

Only thing I can see is MacroTen.ocx, but I thought there was a better way to do this now? Version 5.1 of RSView Studio Me

I remember a thread some time back on this same (or very similar) subject. I searched but did not find it.

I think there were two solutions:

1) use screen control tags EDIT: See link below.

2) overlay two buttons, one for the write value and the other for the goto screen, but I am not sure if this will work with a PV+, or how reliable it will be.

EDIT: I think I found it:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=21815

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am using RSView Studio 4.0, and was wondering if it was possible to have one maintained pushbutton toggle a tag in each of two PLC's...
Replies
Views
On an operator screen I would like to have a "STOP" momentary pushbutton popup a "ARE YOU SURE" display with a "YES" and "NO" button. What is the...
Replies
Views
Hello to all the knowledgeable people inside the computer screen, my problem at the moment is like the title says, l can't open projects in...
Replies
Views
Hi Working with some project guys who have replaced a controllogix processor previously using RSLogix 5000 V11 for a controllogix 5588E using...
Replies
Views
We have an older laptop here at work that has RSView Studio on it that isn't used for anything. They only use Red Lion HMI's now. I was thinking...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom