RSView32 Idle Detect issues

ElectroRazr

Hello,

My company is using FTView SE with ThinManager. We have it setup that if a user is signed in the Idle Detect should kick in and log the default user into the panel. However; we are experiencing that the joystick built into the keyboard will periodically be in a state that is causing the mouse to mechanically move across the screen and therefore not log the user out because activity is detected by mouse movement.

Does anyone know if there is a way to make a modification to the Idle Detect ActiveX Control to ignore mouse movement and only detect activity upon mouse clicks or keyboard entry?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have a rsview32 application, when I try to run it it loads upto 80% system settings and the crashes saying Rsview32 Project...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I'm having trouble assigning a tag to an activex label on a Multipage Tab. I can assign the tag to an active x label on a normal display...
Replies
Views
I have followed the procedure below to convert RSView32 project to FactoryTalk View...
Replies
Views
I have converted RSV32 to FTVSE Distributed. pretty straightforward... I cant seem to figure out how or find any documentation to migrate RSV32...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom