RSView32 Works startup question

George Graziano

Lifetime Supporting Member
When I start up RSView32 Works and start the project, the wrong graphic is coming up. Is there a keystroke to close that graphic so that I can start the correct one? All the clients are fine, only on the server is this an issue.

Thanks
George

Your initial graphic could be being determined several different ways. In the RSView32 Works project, under the edit tab, expand the System folder. Then click Startup. Then select the startup tab and set the startup graphic. This is the first graphic RSView will load, but its not necessarily the graphic that you will get after RSView is loaded and running. On the startup tab you'll also see a startup macro. If one is defined it could be also loading and displaying a graphic. Finally, whenever a graphic loads it might also call a macro, and that macro could activate a different graphic. You could also have an event defined that loads a particular graphic. In any case, the place to start trying to figure out the problem is on the startup tab, then look to any macros and or event files configured on the startup tab.

Aleric,
Thanks, I did go to the system and selected the one I wanted, but as you say there are other ways after that. I will check in the morning. Once the wrong graphic comes up thou, how can I close that one and select another?
Thanks

Aleric,
There was a startup Macro. I played with it a little this morning. It is better, not perfect. Also, I was told to try <CTRL> <ALT> <P>, to get out of that graphic. It worked but only after I did it twice.
Thanks
George