RTC- PLC FX3u Mitsubishi

Don isra

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all
Please i need your help
Im usin a PLC FX3U Mitsubishi and I want to reset a few register at a specific time, for example at 10 pm.

im using TCMP function but i have an error. It said: Edit position is incorrect.

do you know how do this or others methods

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is your problem but I have seen that if I tried to put an applied instruction too close to the bus on the side. TCMP will take up 6 spaces from the right bus. If you are closer than that and try to enter it will give you that message.

Hope this helps,

Dave

Similar Topics

Hello, I have been getting more and more requests for Real Time Clock (RTC) sensitive automation from my clients. I know that there is a Modbus...
Replies
Views
I was troubleshooting a customer's machine today, and I came across a couple of questions that I need your thoughts on. 1. At the end of the...
Replies
Views
HI all, I have a CP1L PLC programmed with Omron CX-one and I need to adjust the internal real time clock externally, i.e get my PLC code to set...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone and thank you for your assistance before hand. I have a request from a customer that wants to run a conveyor for only 15 to 30...
Replies
Views
I see from reading that it is/may be possible to set the RTC in a Premium PLC by setting %SW words and that this is somehow controlled by toggling...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom