Run ME Runtime on Startup on PC System Directory Issue

Dwitt

Hello,

I am trying to have an RSView ME Station File (.mer V10) run on MiniX PC attached to a touchscreen monitor. PC has been configured to Login on startup and FT View ME (V11.0) has been configured to run the file on startup through the terminal settings. The goal is to have the HMI run on startup as this is being used to display production data. If run on my laptop, it starts with no issues, but on the MiniX it displays a dialog box regarding the system directory, See attached. I have ran the FT Directory Configuration Wizard and restarted the PC to test and the same dialog box appears.

Does anyone know why this dialog box is appearing and how to resolve it?

Thank you in advance.

IMG_9448.jpg

Continue with "Yes" and then go to the configuration screen for "Terminal Settings" and there is an option for "System Directory Overwrite Warning". There you can toggle "Yes" or "No" to enable or disable the warning.