runtime application file

SutterHome

I recently upgraded my panel view plus 600 with miner logic changes. and I have recently been asked to add to it again but for some reason when I go to restore runtime application I get this pop up stating ( This runtime application file was saved in a protected format that dose not allow conversion )and was wanting to see if anyone had dealt with this issue and might know how to resolve it.

Three things come to mind:

1) It was created in V4 or earlier (doesn't allow conversion from MER)
2) When the runtime was last created it was selected to not allow conversion.
3) The MER was created in a newer version than you are trying to restore it in (don't remember what error that would give, just guessing here).

You can use this to figure out what version the MER was created in.

Last edited: