S5 135U, problem with added 32DO card

LuboV

Dear experts,
I need your advice. I am working on project where we use S5 135U system.
Our configuration:
CPU: 6ES5 928-3UA12,
MOBY:6GT2002-0AA00,
6x32DI cards,
2x32DO cards.
Rack has 21 slots.
I need expand digital outputs with 32DO card.
When I add new 32DO card, I can not switch on any output(on added 32DO card).
Card is OK..I tested it.
Where is the problem?

Last edited:
Hi Manglemender,
thanks for your advice.
I read about it in manual, but I do not have DB1 in plc.
DB1 is used in multiprocessor operation.

Did you set the right address?
The switches are on the upper left side of the card, if I remember correctly. You must add 4 to the former highest output card address.

And you must connect the power supply and the enable -pins of the front connector.

Kalle

Last edited:
The address is set correctly. First DO card has address 20, 2nd.card->24, new one->28).
The output card (6ES5 441-4UA11) is connected to power supply -> pins:1 and 3.
I dont know what is wrong :(

Lubo

The address is set correctly. First DO card has address 20, 2nd.card->24, new one->28).
The output card (6ES5 441-4UA11) is connected to power supply -> pins:1 and 3.
I dont know what is wrong :(

Lubo

I think you need a cold start after you insert the card.

If you, from the program, try to write to the Q 28++ outputs; does the ADF LED lighten?

Kalle