S5 CPU928B(135U) and S7 CP340 Communication

Apel

Dear All,
Here s5 & S7 both the programs are attached.Communication between S5 and S7 is working very nicely with these programs, my problem is the length of data that I can send or receive is very limited , only 4 bytes. I want at least 18 bytes of to send/receive. I have Checked DX2 send/receive mailbox size(I put 1024words.When I changed the size of send-data 4 bytes to 8 bytes,s5 stop sending data to S7. Also same on s7 side when I changed the byte size 4 bytes to 8 bytes s7 stop sending data.

I think the program is very easy and as far as I know I am jumping or overlooking something that any of you may find that, please reply if you find something wrong.

Thanks

Similar Topics

I am looking for communication information for a CPU928B for a S5 135U. There are 2 remote racks with S5 ET100U and there was a computer operator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am searching for integrated clock pulse flags (i.e 1 second or 2 second pulse flags)for a Siemens 928B CPU, and not having any luck...
Replies
Views
I use a portable PC (step5 v 7.0) to connect CPU928B, the problem is communication not stable(It will stable if use PC to connect PLC): I can...
Replies
Views
Good morning Please i need an advise, I have a s5 135u cpu system , it is installed on printing machine. Nowadays its stop about 10 times in 8...
Replies
Views
I have an S5-135U. We had a problem in the past where if we unplugged our Siemens M4 PG while still in Windows but offline and out of STEP5. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom