s7-1200 hmi simulation

tulip

We are using s7 professional v14 upd2.We open project run simulation prog.plc prog.is running test mode,we see.Hmi prog.is running (because we jump from screen to screen)but I/O field is shown ######.We could not understand.Thanks in advance for any help...

Make sure your PG/PC Interface is set correctly.

I was connected to a S7-1500 the other day and I could go online with the PLC, but when I started an HMI simulation I received the same issue with the I/O fields. After changing my PG/PC interface it worked fine.

No, it's in the control panel "Set the PG/PC Interface".

TO connect to the simulation, you need to choose PLCSIM 1200/1500.

To connect to a real PLC, you need to choose the appropriate Ethernet Adapter.

Similar Topics

...and I agree. Context: TIA Portal/HMI = KTP1200 (12" screen) In the attached redacted image, the values in the white boxes are entered by the...
Replies
Views
Good day, May I ask, what do I need to perform MIGRATION of HMI program from Siemens MP277 10" Touch hmi to TP1200. I already have WinCC Flexible...
Replies
Views
I've got TIA portal v18, KTP1200 HMI. I want to add a slider bar (if that's the correct name for it) to an HMI screen. Baslcally, like a...
Replies
Views
See the attached pic ("workflow"). I want to create 2 workflows, depending on if the person who's just logged in is an OPERATOR or an ADMIN...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a small application with a S7-1200 CPU 1212 and a KTP400 Basic HMI. When i am connected to the PLC with my PC i would like to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom