S7-200CN and Wienview6071iP

jbergsma

Hi

I am working on a small project with an S7-200CN CPU 224 and a Weinview6071iP. I am new to both of these platforms. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with this combination. The HMI has an S7-200 driver and appears to be able to access the PLC's memory directly. I am just wondering if there is something I have to set up in the PLC to give the HMI access to its data. Below are the communication settings in of both the PLC and the HMI
Cheers

Weinview Commns.PNG S7 Communication Settings.JPG

You are looking in the wrong place for setting the PLC Ports. In the main MicroWin page go to System Block / Communication Ports and check that the Port address there is what you want. Haven't used WeinView, but see if the 'Device default station ID' refers to the PLC and not the HMI, I would expect you would have to set the HMI Port Address somewhere. There are two Ports in my picture because it is for an S7-226.

Siemens S7-226 Ports.JPG