S7/200cn

ShaunCroman

Hi

Was wondering if anyone may have had any experience connecting to an s7/200CN plc with Step7 MicroWin Smart.

Cant seem to get the connection to work using a USB/MPI-PPI adapter

Would welcome anyones experience on this one

Only had experience with one of these. Using Micro/Win V4.0 SP6. Had no problem connecting with the Siemens PPI cable. Uploaded program fine, made changes and then the nightmare began. Ended up having to change the language to Chinese, then it downloaded and went back to work. Word of caution. Know what all the icons and pop-up boxes say and do. Especially how to change the language and which box to check to get back to English Good luck!

Mechtec

Cheers- I had the same thing myself with another 27 200CN 224 where i had to change the lingo. I suspect that I may have to use just a straight PPI cable rather than the usb converter - will update with progress- ta