S7-300 pn/dp ethernet communication Control tech.drive

tulip

Hi.We setup S7-300 pn/dp cpu and Control tecniques emerson unidrive m200 series on ethernet.Installed gsd file communication ok.I selected input parameter 4 times user defined 32 bit read and output parameter 4 times user defined 32 bit write in flexible modules.Assignment adresses from 256 to 271 in hardware config.windows.Everythings were seem good.When I write FC100 inside a program like this,
L PIW256
T DB100.DBW0
L PIW258
T DB100.DBW2
etc...(ıt is calling OB1)
When I want transfer FC100 to plc ''unable to block transfer message is shown.
The other question must I use SFC14 and SFC15 blocks for ethernet communication?Thanks in advance...

Copy the blocks from your project into a library and then post the archived library. It's difficult to debug
Code:
etc..

I could not understand.Hw config is okay.No red line (no error),but SF led is continuously lit.And When I load FC100 to plc ''unable to copy this blok'' message shown.

hw_config.jpg

Attachments

• FC100.pdf
    103.6 KB · Views: 27
I've come across a similar obtuse message "cannot load block...." before and it has been due to the block concerned referencing something the CPU does not support e.g. a counter/timer/M flag/block nummber above the range allowed for the CPU.

Does the CPU support SFC14/15?
Is there enough memory available to load the block.

The manual indicates that you need an 8MB MMC card - is that what you have fitted?

Last edited:
Eureka! I used flag addresses in the FC 100 block has exceeded the limits.Because up limit was MB255 for CPU 314.Every things ok.