Sauer Danfoss Plus+1

UnderPressure

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing trouble with Sauer Danfoss Canbus PVED coils on PVG32 and PVG100 hydraulic valve banks.

I have a fleet of these PLC controlled Canbus valves that move uncommanded or fault and lock up. Pretty scary stuff for mobile Hydraulics.

Any info or help is appreciated.

UnderPressure.

Hi,

I have used +1 and PVED-CC only in one project.

What happens, is it random or is it certain valves moving the same way?

Do you get any errors using Web-GPI or if you read the Errortelegrams from your MC via the CAN-Bus?

MrQ,

The failure can be quite random. It can be a slow drift all the way to a full flow motion. Once the valve takes off their is no way to stop it without shutting down the controller.

We can read all sorts of faults on WebGPI, such as "aux valve timeout" and "main spool cannot reach neutral".

Those faults seem to be more related to the constant faulting out of the coil.

I would caution anyone using these PVED coils to monitor them closely for uncommanded movement.

UnderPressure

Pved cc problem

Hello i have used this, they givs me problem, do you find out solution?
I have meeting whith danfoss 25/11-08 about this valve, it has be good if i can have you as reference?

Coil pved-cc

Hi,

How do you have solve your trouble on the PVED-CC?

I have the same trouble on many valves.

Thanks

Hybride